At Fusion Bionic, we combine nature and technology and can thus always meet the new requirements of our customers.
If you want to work with us on interesting and challenging projects in almost any industry and are looking for an attractive and varied job, Fusion Bionic is the place for you. Apply today to take our technology to the next level with us!
Who we are
We are a young, innovative start-up based in Dresden. Our team currently consists of 6 employees, but we look forward to soon adding them to the Fusion Bionic family. We develop and sell systems for the production of biomimetic surfaces using a unique high-speed laser technology (DLIP). In challenging research projects, we continue to develop sustainable and relevant solutions for the future.
- Challenging tasks in the design and development of complex laser systems for scientific and industrial applications
- Solving technological challenges in a creative environment
- Maintenance and improvement of existing products
- Close coordination of all tasks with construction, electronics and software
- Measuring equipment selection and measuring equipment qualification
- Laser machine setup and operation
- Creation and implementation of necessary documentation, e.g. conformity assessments
- Identification of new technologies and reliable suppliers
- Apprenticeship as an industrial mechanic, mechatronics technician, plant constructor, possibly engineer and relevant professional experience
- Very good knowledge of German and good knowledge of English
- Readiness for national and international business trips (max. 10% of the working time)
- Practical experience in the fields of mechanical design and microelectronics (microcontrollers, circuit design and manufacture)
- Basic knowledge of CAD modelling
- Software knowledge (e.g. Phyton, C, G-Code)
- Craftsmanship in the metal sector
- A goal-oriented working style with high quality standards
- Organizational and target group-oriented communication skills
- Independent, structured, resource-saving and careful way of working
- Gender and diversity skills are required
- Project-independent and unlimited employment relationship
- Flexible working hours with working time accounts for the best work-life balance
- The option of mobile working is a matter of course for us
- Individual training with mentor system
- A community-oriented corporate culture and short decision-making paths
- Regular feedback talks about your challenges and perspectives
- A collegial, friendly and motivated team
- Free drinks such as coffee, water, soft drinks and fresh fruit
- 30 vacation days per year plus two days off on December 24th. and December 31st.