The use of our website is generally possible without providing personal data. As far as on our sides personal data (for example name, address or e-mail addresses) are raised, this takes place, as far as possible, always on voluntary basis.
By filling out a registration form on our website you agree to receive e-mails from Fusion Bionic GmbH i.G.. The e-mails may contain information about new products, offers and relevant content on our website.
1. Who is responsible for data processing and whom can you contact?
Fusion Bionic GmbH
c/o Fraunhofer Institut für Werkstoff- und Strahltechnik
We will not make your personal data, which we process for sending e-mails, available to third parties. You can unsubscribe from receiving these e-mails at any time with effect for the future:
- by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- by post to Fusion Bionic GmbH i.G., c/o Fraunhofer Institut für Werkstoff-und Strahltechnik, Winterberg Straße 28, 01277 Dresden, GERMANY
- by using the unsubscribe function integrated in our e-mails
2. Which data are processed and from which sources do these data originate?
We process the data that we have received from you as part of the contract initiation or processing, on the basis of consents or as part of your application to us or as part of your staff.
Personal data includes:
Your master/contact data, for customers this includes e.g. first and last name, address, contact data (e-mail address, telephone number, fax), bank data.
For applicants and employees in the European Union, this includes, for example, first and last name, address, contact data (e-mail address, telephone number, fax), date of birth, data from curriculum vitae and job references, bank data, religious affiliation, photos.
For applicants and employees in the United States of America, this includes, for example, first and last name, address, contact data (e-mail address, telephone number), data from curriculum vitae and job references, banking information, Social security number, Right to work verification (EVerify) with completed I-9 form, plus eligible identification documents, W4, benefits enrollment applications, Employment Authorization Document (EAD card, or work permit) or without a green card a non-immigrant visa such as an H, L, or O visa or an employment authorization card (EAC) if required for the employee to work in the USA.
For business partners, this includes, for example, the name of their legal representative, company, commercial register number, VAT identification number, company number, address, contact person contact data (e-mail address, telephone number, fax), bank data.
In the case of visitors to our company, this includes name and signature.
In addition, we also process the following other personal data:
- Information on type and content of contract data, order data, turnover and voucher data, customer and supplier history as well as consulting documents,
- Advertising and sales data,
- Information from your electronic dealings with us (e.g. IP address, log-in data),
- Other data that we have received from you in the context of our business relationship (e.g. in discussions with customers),
- Data that we generate ourselves from master/contact data and other data, such as customer requirement and customer potential analyses,
- Documentation of your declaration of consent for the receipt of e.g. newsletters.
- Photographs taken during events.
We use navigation information to operate and optimize our websites and our registration service. We use navigation information alone or in combination with personal data to send you personalized information about our company.
This data will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent.
We would like to point out that data transmission over the Internet (e.g. communication by e-mail) can have security gaps. A complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible.
The use of the contact data published within the scope of the imprint obligation by third parties for sending unsolicited advertising and information material is hereby expressly prohibited. The operators of these pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of unsolicited advertising information being sent, for example in the form of spam mails.
Akismet collects information about visitors who leave comments on websites that use Akismet Anti-Spam Service. The amount of information which will be collect depends on how the user has set up their website. Typically, this information includes the user’s IP address, user agent, referrer, and website URL (as well as information entered directly by the user such as name, username, email address, and the comment itself).
We use HubSpot for our online marketing activities. This is an integrated software solution with which we cover various aspects of our online marketing.
These include, among other things:
- Content Management (website and blog)
- E-mail marketing (newsletters and automated mailings, e.g. for the provision of downloads)
- Social Media Publishing & Reporting (e.g. traffic sources, accesses, length of stay, etc…)
- Contact management (e.g. user segmentation)
- Landing Pages and Contact Forms
Our registration service allows website visitors to learn more about our company, download content and provide their contact and other demographic information.
Contact: HubSpot 2nd Floor 30 North Wall Quay Dublin 1, Ireland,
Phone: +353 1 5187500.
HubSpot is certified under the terms of the EU – U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and is subject to the TRUSTe’s Privacy Seal and the U.S. – Swiss Safe Harbor Framework.
- More information from HubSpot regarding EU data protection regulations >>
- More information about the cookies used by HubSpot can be found here >>
3. For what purposes and on what legal basis is the data processed?
We process your data in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Basic Regulation (DS-GVO) and the Federal Data Protection Act 2018 as amended:
- to fulfill (pre-)contractual obligations (Art. 6 para. 1lit.b DS-GVO):
The processing of your data is carried out online or in one of our branches for the purpose of processing contracts with your employees in our company. The data will be processed in particular for the initiation of business transactions and the execution of contracts with you.
- to fulfill legal obligations (Art. 6 para. 1 lit.c DS-GVO):
A processing of your data is necessary for the purpose of the fulfilment of different legal obligations e.g. from the commercial code or the tax code.
- to safeguard legitimate interests (Art. 6 para. 1 lit.f DS-GVO):
On the basis of a weighing of interests, data processing may take place beyond the actual fulfilment of the contract in order to safeguard the legitimate interests of us or third parties. Data processing to safeguard legitimate interests may take place, for example, in the following cases:
- Advertising or marketing (see No. 4),
- Measures for business management and further development of services and products;
- Maintaining a Group-wide customer database to improve customer service
- in connection with legal proceedings
- Sending of non-promoting information and press releases.
- within the scope of your consent (Art. 6 para. 1lit.a DSGVO):
If you have given us your consent to process your data, e.g. to send you our newsletter, to publish photos, etc., we will not use your data for any other purpose.
4. Processing of personal data for advertising purposes
You may at any time object to the use of your personal data for advertising purposes in whole or for individual measures without incurring any costs other than the transmission costs according to the basic tariffs.
We are entitled under the legal requirements of § 7 Abs.3 UWG to use the e-mail address you provided when concluding the contract for direct advertising for our own similar goods or services. You will receive these product recommendations from us irrespective of whether you have subscribed to a newsletter or not.
If you do not wish to receive such recommendations from us by e-mail, you can object to the use of your address for this purpose at any time without incurring any costs other than the transmission costs according to the basic tariffs. A message in text form is sufficient for this purpose. Of course, every e-mail always contains an unsubscribe link.
5. Who receives my data?
If we use a service provider in the sense of order processing, we will nevertheless remain responsible for the protection of your data. All contract processors are contractually obliged to treat your data confidentially and to process it only within the scope of the service provision. The contract processors commissioned by us will receive your data if they need the data to perform their respective services. These are, for example, IT service providers that we need for the operation and security of our IT system as well as advertising and address publishers for our own advertising campaigns.
Your data will be processed in our customer database. The customer database supports the improvement of the data quality of the existing customer data (duplicate cleansing, spoilage/deadness indicator, address correction), and enables the enrichment with data from public sources.
This data is made available to the Group companies, if necessary, for contract processing. Customer data is stored separately for each company, with our parent company acting as a service provider for the individual participating companies.
If there is a legal obligation and in the context of legal proceedings, authorities and courts as well as external auditors may be recipients of your data.
In addition, insurance companies, banks, credit agencies and service providers may be recipients of your data for the purpose of initiating and fulfilling contracts.
6. How long will my data be stored?
We process your data until the end of the business relationship or until the expiry of the applicable statutory retention periods (e.g. from the German Commercial Code, the Tax Code or the Working Hours Act); furthermore, until the end of any legal disputes in which the data is required as evidence.
7. Is personal data transferred to a third country?
In principle, we do not transfer any data to a third country. In individual cases, data will only be transferred on the basis of an adequacy decision by the European Commission, standard contractual clauses, suitable guarantees or your express consent.
8. What data protection rights do I have?
You have the right at any time to information, correction, deletion or restriction of the processing of your stored data, a right of objection to the processing as well as a right to data transfer and to file an objection in accordance with the requirements of data protection law.
Right to information:
You can request information from us as to whether and to what extent we process your data.
Right to correction:
If we process incomplete or incorrect data about you, you can demand that we correct or complete it at any time.
Right to deletion:
You can demand that we delete your data if we process it unlawfully or if the processing disproportionately interferes with your legitimate protection interests. Please note that there may be reasons that prevent an immediate deletion, e.g. in the case of legally regulated storage obligations.
Irrespective of the exercise of your right to deletion, we will delete your data immediately and completely, insofar as there is no legal or statutory obligation to retain data in this respect.
Right to limitation of processing:
You can demand that we restrict the processing of your data if:
- you dispute the accuracy of the data for a period of time that allows us to verify the accuracy of the data,
- the processing of the data is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and instead demand a restriction on the use of the data,
- we no longer need the data for the intended purpose, but you still need this data to assert or defend legal claims, or
- you have objected to the processing of the data.
Right to data transfer:
You may request that we make available to you the data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format and that you may transfer this data to another responsible person without our obstruction, provided that:
- we process this data on the basis of an agreement given and revocable by you or for the fulfillment of a contract between us, and
- such processing is carried out using automated procedures.
If technically feasible, you may request us to transfer your data directly to another responsible party.
Right of objection:
If we process your data for legitimate reasons, you may object to such processing at any time; this would also apply to profiling based on these provisions. We will then no longer process your data unless we can prove compelling grounds for processing worthy of protection which outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms or the processing serves the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims. You can object to the processing of your data for the purpose of direct marketing at any time without giving reasons.
Right of appeal:
If you are of the opinion that we violate German or European data protection law when processing your data, please contact us in order to clarify any questions. Of course, you also have the right to contact the supervisory authority responsible for you, the respective state office for data protection supervision.
If you wish to assert any of the above rights against us, please contact our data protection officer. In case of doubt, we can request additional information to confirm your identity.
9. Am I obliged to provide data?
The processing of your data is necessary to conclude or fulfil your contract with us. If you do not provide us with this data, we will usually have to refuse to conclude the contract or will no longer be able to execute an existing contract and will therefore have to terminate it. However, you are not obliged to give your consent to data processing with regard to data which is not relevant for the performance of the contract or which is not required by law.
10. Embedded Content from other Websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.