Are you passionate about laser processes and materials science?
Improving surface properties awakens a passion for perfection in you?
Do you enjoy designing innovative products for tomorrow?
Perfect, then we are looking for you!
- Challenging tasks in developing advanced human-machine interfaces between laser technology and users based on augmented reality.
- Customer-centered development of a prediction platform for laser-generated, biomimetic effects on technical surfaces
- Collaboration in customer-centered development projects as well as research projects with advanced laser technologies
- Solving technological challenges in a creative environment
- Preliminary development of innovative product solutions
- Close coordination of all tasks between design, electronics, and software together with technology and innovation management
You bring along
- A degree in economics, natural sciences, or engineering, preferably also with professional experience or a PhD
- Sound software knowledge, especially Python, REACT, .NET
- A goal-oriented work style with high quality standards
- Organizational and target group-oriented communication skills
- Independent, structured, and careful way of working
- Ability to work in a team
- Very good knowledge of English and/or German
- Experience in laser technology is an advantage
- Gender and diversity competence is a prerequisite
- Project-independent and permanent employment relationship
- Flexible working hours with working time accounts for the best work-life balance
- The option of mobile working is a matter of course for us
- A community-oriented corporate culture and short decision-making processes
- Regular feedback meetings about challenges and perspectives
- Individual supervision with a mentoring system
- A collegial, friendly & motivated team
- Free drinks such as coffee & water as well as fresh fruit
- 30 days of holiday per year and two additional days off on 24.12. and 31.12.
CFOO / Chief Financial and Operating Officer
Fusion Bionic GmbH
Löbtauer Straße 69