Are you passionated about high-tech?
Improving work processes awakens a passion for perfection in you?
Do you enjoy designing and orchestrating innovative products for tomorrow?
Perfect, then we are looking for you!
- Organization and implementation of the overall project process (planning, development, control) in cooperation with the relevant departments
- Support of the business units in capturing requirements and project goals
- Monitoring milestones and ensuring that project goals are achieved
- Collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Preparation, implementation and follow-up of interdisciplinary meetings and workshops
- Completed business studies or comparable qualifications such as PMI / PMP certification
- Practical experience in project and process management
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Readiness for national and international business trips (max. 10% of the working time)
- Sehr gute Kenntnis der gängigen Office-Programme
- A goal-oriented working style with high quality standards
- Strong organizational and target group communication skills
- Self-confident appearance as well as negotiation skills
- Independent, structured, resource-saving and careful way of working
- Pleasure in teamwork
- Gender and diversity skills are required
- Project-independent and unlimited employment relationship
- Exciting professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours with working time accounts for the best work-life balance
- The option of mobile working is a matter of course for us
- Individual training with mentoring system
- A community-oriented corporate culture and short decision-making paths
- Regular feedback discussions about your challenges and perspectives
- A collegial, friendly and motivated team
- Free drinks such as coffee, water, soft drinks and fresh fruit
- 30 vacation days per year plus two days off on December 24th. and December 31st.